Highest Quality Aluminium Suppliers Singapore
LODEC Asia is a leading manufacturer and supplier of aluminium alloys, extrusions and foils.
- Fast, consistent and reliable service
- Extensive range of aluminium products
- Customised solutions
- High-quality products that conform to local and international standards
As leading manufacturers and aluminium suppliers in Singapore and Shanghai, we’re committed to providing our clients with high-quality products paired with top-class service. We have long-standing experience and vast technical knowledge in the manufacturing and global export of aluminium, copper and brass products.
We also have a global network of ISO 9000-certified production mills and capabilities for international sourcing to the highest industry standards according to your specification.
Our aluminium products
We supply all types of high-quality aluminium products and supporting services, assisting our clients with everything from sourcing to processing and delivery.
- Thickness from 0.20 to 6.00 MM
- Width from 10 MM to 2.100 MM
- Extra wide plates for shipbuilding and transport industry
- Cladded strip for brazed heat exchangers
- Anodizing and lacquered quality
- Mirror finish/reflector finish
- Treadplates/stucco sheets
- Cathode sheets to any specific customer dimension
- Standard profiles ex stock and mill
- Customised profiles ex-mill
- Building industry requirements
- Anodized and painted finish
- Machined, drilled and cut to length
- Aluminium for the shipbuilding industry
- Aluminium for the transport industry, including trucks and trains
- Thickness from 6 MM to 500 MM
- Width up to 3.800 MM
- Cut to any size required by our cutting centre
- Special alloys for the tooling industry
- Automotive heat exchangers from 60 to 150 MY
- HVAC from 70 to 200 MY
- Cladded finstock for brazed heat exchangers
- EC rod for the cable industry
- 6000 series alloy rod for the cable industry
- Welding wire
- OD from 6.00 to 520 MM
- Round, square and hexagon
- Special profiles to customer design and spec.
- Special, hard alloys (2000 and 7000 series)
- Ultrasonic tested
- OD from 5.00 to 300.00 MM
- Wall thickness from 0.25 MM to 50 MM
- Straight lengths and in coils
- Micro and Multiport Tubes
- HVAC application and heat exchangers
- Lubricated tubes for HVAC application
- Bus bar tubing in length of 15-metre max
- Converter foil for packaging from 6.00 to 80 MY
- Blister foil for pharma industry 20 and 25 MY
- Container foil from 30 to 80 MY
- Capacitor foil from 4.00 to 6.00 MY. View specs here.
- Cigarette foil
- Household foil
- Cable wrap
Aluminium product descriptions and applications
LODEC is your solution for the best aluminium suppliers in Singapore. Thanks to our long-standing experience and knowledge in the worldwide export of non-ferrous semi-finished metals, we know what we’re talking about.
Here’s more information about our different aluminium products:
Alloy rod / Wire
Aluminium alloy wire rods are lightweight, provide excellent electrical and thermal conductivity and have high corrosion resistance and ductility.
Alloy rods and wires are mostly used in the electrical transmission and overhead conductor industry. For example, an aluminium EC Rod is an electrical conductor that is predominantly used in overhead power transmission and distribution cables.
They can also be applied in mechanical industries, such as nuts, nails, bolts, clips, rivets and staples.
Round-bar / Solid-bar
Aluminium alloy 6082 is one of the most versatile heat-treatable aluminium alloys for round bars. It has strong formability and weldability, as well as high corrosion resistance. It also offers a wide range of mechanical properties and can be fabricated using many commonly used techniques.
Aluminium alloy 7075 is one of the highest strength aluminium alloys available. Its strength-to-weight ratio is excellent and is mostly used for highly stressed parts.
As Aluminium alloy 6082 suppliers in Asia, we offer sizes OD from 6mm – 400mm.
Alloy 6082 T651 Plate
The Aluminium alloy 6082 T651 plate is a medium-strength aluminium alloy with excellent corrosion resistance. It has the highest strength of the 6000 series Aluminium alloys and has replaced aluminium alloy 6061 in many applications.
Aluminium alloy 6082 T651 plate is typically used in highly stressed applications such as aluminium trusses, bridges, cranes, transport applications, ore skips, beer barrels, milk churns, injection moulds and blow moulds. It’s also used in aluminium moulds for the mining industry retread tyre industry.
Alternate names and designations include AlSi1MgMn, 3.2315, H30, and A96082.
As Aluminium alloy 6082 T651 plate suppliers in Asia, we offer sizes from 6mm to 200mm thick.
Alloy 7075 T651 Plate
Aluminium alloy 7075 T651 plate is an aluminium alloy, with zinc as the primary alloying element. Its strength is comparable to many stainless steel plates, with good fatigue strength and machinability. While it has lower resistance to corrosion than many other Aluminium alloys, it is significantly better than the 2000 alloys.
Aluminium Alloy 7075 T651 composition roughly includes 5.6–6.1% zinc, 2.1–2.5% magnesium, 1.2–1.6% copper, and less than a half percent of silicon, iron, manganese, titanium, chromium, and other metals.
Their strength and light weight make them useful in many fields, including rock climbing equipment, bicycle components, inline skating frames and hang glider airframes. It’s also commonly used in shafts for lacrosse sticks, such as the STX sabre, and camping knife and fork sets.
Due to its high strength, low density, thermal properties, and ability to be highly polished, 7075 is widely used in mould tool manufacturing. This alloy has been further refined into other 7000 series alloys for this application, namely 7050 and 7020.
Our Aluminium extrusion profiles are designed to meet our customers’ performance, quality and precision demands. We offer a wide selection of standard extrusions, with a wide range of different profiles in our standard items to meet your needs or help you find one of our standard shape extrusions to do the job.
Aluminium Finstock foil is mainly used in automotive heat exchangers and radiators. Finstock is also used for refrigeration and cooling appliances, like air conditioners.
As Aluminium Finstock suppliers in Asia, we stock ranges from 70 to 200 MY as well as cladded finstock for brazed heat exchangers.
LODEC, the best aluminium suppliers in Singapore
At LODEC, we go beyond manufacturing and exporting aluminium and other non-ferrous metals. We pride ourselves on building strong customer relations by providing the best customer service and care.
- Worldwide reach of material supply
- Quality control
- Flexible financing options
- Logistical solutions
- Technical knowledge